We had a fun Easter Holiday. Hooper City always does a really good Easter egg hunt the Saturday before Easter. They have 4 different age groups. This year Wesley and Jaycee were in different groups so we had to split up. I went with Jaycee and Mike was with Wesley.
Jaycee was not a big fan of Mrs. Easter Bunny. I made her take a picture with her anyway.
Later that day was the Bailey party. We had potluck and an Easter egg hunt.
All the Bailey cousins (18 and counting) and Grandma Carmae.
Wesley, Brody and Kayla. Or should I say TROUBLE.
Jaycee, Devyn and Mae. More trouble.
Easter morning the kids slept in. It's funny the one or two days a year they should wake up early they sleep in. Every other day the wake up earlier. Crazy kids.
The Easter Bunny hides the kids baskets so they have to go around the house searching for them. This year Wesley's was under the kitchen table and Jaycee's was in the dryer.
Wesley was so happy when he found his basket be actually smiled a real smile for the camera.
Jaycee is always ready for the camera.
Earlier that week me and Jaycee got matching Easter toenails.
Easter morning before church.
Later in the day we had a party at the Borgstrom's. I forgot my camera. We had a yummy ham dinner, another hunt and face painting.
I am so grateful for my Savior and the atonement and for his resurrection. I'm grateful we are able to celebrate his resurrection and ponder on all that he has done for us.
Happy late Easter everyone!
No comments:
Post a Comment