Friday, August 1, 2008

Time Fly's

I cant beleive how fast time goes by, and how fast Jaycee is growing!! Now that she is ONE she is a totally different kid. Its pretty funny. She started "trying" to climb on everything! Yesterday we were over and Mike's parents house and she tried to climb up there piano. She loves to play up on the couches. She jumps and crawls around, leans on the arm rests. It makes me pretty nervous. Which brings me to her tantrums. If I try to get her off of the couch she throws herself on the floor and screams. Not cry's, screams at the top of her lungs, give me the chills, screams. Thats pretty fun! NOT:) But most of the new stuff is good. She likes to comb her hair. She even cooperates when I get her dresses. She will give kisses to adults sometimes, and she will give kisses to other kids always! I can now give her a piece of bread or a chicken nuggett and she will tear it into little pieces for herself of take the cutest little bits out of them. I love to see her use the 5 teeth she has.
Anyway time goes by to fast.
Then:

Now:

2 comments:

Jaime said...

She is getting so big and she is such a little cutie!!:)

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

atleast she doesn't bang her head on things when she is mad. I'd take the screaming over that!