Man, summer went by sooo fast. I had to go back to work this week. It was so sad, it felt like i never left, never got a break. I know some of you are thinking poor me. But it was hard for me. Jaycee doesn't seem to care weather I'm gone or not, that's sad too. I keep telling myself it's because at grandma's she gets to play with her cousins.
I'm getting pretty excited about fall. I love the fall, by far the best season. Not to cold or hot, beautiful colors, the crisp air and of course Halloween, which I love love! I like going to any store and see everything halloween, even if it is still August! I've always liked to get dressed up and eat candy. My kind of holliday.
Anyway nine more months till schools out!
2 comments:
You can't possibly be on the countdown for school already! You're not even a week in!
Fall is my favorite, too. I want to try and get some nice pictures this year.
Matt said Mike looks vaguely familiar. Matt graduated from Weber State with his Bachelors in Business Administration/Marketing in 04'... Maybe they were in some of the same classes. Fall is totally my favorite time of year. I love love love it too! Have you read the blog seriouslysoblessed? It is kind of funny you should check it out
Post a Comment