Well we just got back from our last trip this summer. We spent the week of the 14-18 just outside of Denver. A vacation for me and Jaycee, and work for Mike. Mike was training all week during the day so me and Jaycee went and hung out with my Aunt Paulette and my cousins Heather and Lindsey. We had a really good time. They took me boating and I did the best I have ever done on the wakeboard, and the kneeboard for that matter. It was so fun.

They also took me to the Denver Aquarium.

I thought Jaycee was going to love it because she went nuts in Seattle. She liked it but she was a little grumpy. She did like the turtles!

Mike got to play a little bit. Mostly work and homework for him.

It was fun spending time with my extended family. I should do that more often

-
No comments:
Post a Comment