Monday, June 2, 2025

Costa Rica day 8

We spent the day beach hopping. At the first beach there were a couple of fun swings, and a great beach for me to sit and watch. While everyone was out swimming or trying to snorkel I got ambushed! I ended up with some fantastic jewelry and a massage. The jewelry I actually wanted. The foot massage not so much. But she just came up and started doing it and it felt pretty good, so I am not mad.😏 She let me know my right foot is inflamed…good eye since it is at least 2x bigger than my other foot! Jaycee and Mike made me a path to the beach. Who knew walking in sand could be so difficult! After the first beach we went back home and had lunch, then we were off to the next beach where we rented body boards and Amber got a surf board. Most of the kids loved this! Until they got hurt. I think just about everyone ended up with a battle wound! I think Amber, Viv and Jaycee got it the worst. On our way home we stopped at the grocery store and stocked up on some goods. When we got back me and Mike tried to catch the sunset on the beach, we missed it. Then we had to walk that creepy crab path back in the dark. 🦀 Mike made us some more guac to go with our empanadas. The guac was good, the empanadas were the worst we have had so far. We finished the night up with some cards.























No comments: