Thursday, March 31, 2022

March Catch Up

With the end of basketball and futsal comes the beginning of Soccer for Jaycee, Bensen, and Viv, and lacrosse for Wesley. Wesley's team went undefeated this year! I don't think they even had a game that was close. They were so fun to watch. 

Jaycee's had so much fun playing for Highmark the last 3 year! She liked her coaches. I made them each a basketball hoop and I engraved the girls signatures and numbers for their coach gift. They turned out so good. But it was pretty stressful and took several attempts to get it right.


This year we decided to not do sibling gifts anymore. We till got together for me, Amber and Joys birthday and went to dinner. I love spending time with my family!
We are excited to get back outside to watch some games. I love watching lacrosse. I tried to talk Jaycee into trying out for Northridges team, but she refused. She will keep busy with soccer for this year.


I turned 40 this year! 40 was hard for me. Not sure why, it just seems so old.

Trevor and Katie got a dog! The kids are in love. They named him Murphy.
For my birthday Mike got me some bath accessories. The pillow, a tub tray, and some bath bombs. I love them all, so does Viv! I could sit in the bath for hours everyday, I don't, but I could.
Bensen and Viv are both liking soccer. Once again being outside is wonderful.

Happy Spring!

 

No comments: