Monday, August 30, 2021

Back to School

Back to school! I think most of them were excited for school this year. This is the first year Jaycee didn't shed any tears. I really think soccer has helped her so much. She started back on the 17th. She will do great!
Bensen and Wesley started back on the 23rd.
The bus got to the school late, and I made Wesley walk with me to take Bensen to class. By the time we got over to the other school Wesley was the last one in his class. He was not thrilled with me. But they were both ready and excited for school.




Vivian started on the 30th! She was so excited, she ran to the bus stop. It was a hard week for her waiting for her turn to go. I can hardly believe my baby is in school. She is fierce and she will do great!







 

No comments: