Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Mother's Day and Preschool Graduation

In high school I had a coach ask me what I wanted to do after I graduated. I told her the only thing I knew I wanted to do was be a mom. I thank Heavenly Father every night that I get to be a wife, and a mom. I love my kids so much and can't imagine my life without them! It is always nice to see that they like me too! I always love the gifts that they come up with.
I am grateful for my mom and LouAnn. They are both very supportive of my family. You can always count on them. They have a lot going on but they both make time for our family, from ball games to Sunday dinner. We are very blessed to have them in our lives.
Vivian is a preschool graduate! She had so much fun in Miss Mandy's preschool.
She learned so much, and made new friends. She is excited for kindergarten.




 

No comments: