Sunday, February 21, 2021

Sunday Hike

First off I got a new ministering partner, me and Jaycee got paired up. That should be fun, I am sad to not be with Sarah anymore though.
Amber invited us on a hike today. I was a little worried about it being a muddy mess, but Amber had hiked it a couple days earlier and said it would be great. No snow shoes necessary and no mud.
We had a great time, it was a little chilly at first, once we got going up hill everyone warmed up.
I think the trail was Art Nord, but I am not sure. It is up where we go mountain biking. Everyone had a good time except for Wesley. I think he must have gotten wet at the beginning of the hike so he was pretty miserable and he said his back hurt.
We love spending time with our families especially outside!  
















 

No comments: