Tuesday, July 21, 2020

More July Fun

We swam at Joys pool a lot we are sure luck she got her pool in last year, it has saved us this year!


My mom had a birthday, we went and played more Footie Golf, then headed back to the pool for night swimming!



I got my very own bike helmet, so I'm feeling pretty legit.
I took Mike and Jaycee along with Amber and her girls back to Moose Loop. It was perfect. These girls are monsters and did so good!



Joy took us to Powder Mountain to try one of her favorite rides. It was really fun, and I didn't die! That is always a bonus.


Bensen and Viv played dress up with Lucy and Prince.

We met with the missionaries a couple of times this month. They taught us the first vision and then asked the kids to teach them what they learned in a follow up visit. Because the kids did so good they brought us a big chunk of brownies! They were really good.

 

No comments: