Friday, July 10, 2020

4th of July!

Happy Birthday America! This year we celebrated different, but it was still awesome. I feel very blessed to live in the promised land, thing are crazy right now, and maybe always will be. I know God has a plan and things happen the way they are supposed to. That brings me some comfort.
We started the day off with a bike ride. Amber took me and Whitney Woodruff to do the Sardine trail at Snow Basin. The second picture pretty much sums up how I did. It kicked my butt! Amber assures me that next time it will be easier. I also biffed it on the way down. Luck for me it was a nice slow fall over my handle bars, just knocked the wind out of me, and Whitney had to help get my bike off my back.

Later we had those who want to, come over and play some volleyball, play can jam, and do sparkler. As a nice bonus several of our neighbors did some pretty awesome firework shows.







On Sunday we got up and went for a little hike. We went to Waterfall, but did the lower fall. All the kids did great, and they got to cool off in the water.








After the hike we did some snakes, and our own firework show. It wasn't as impressive as the neighbors but it was still pretty awesome.


On Tuesday I gave biking another shot. We did Moose Loop at Snow Basin, and I did not fall off my bike! It maybe was a little too easy, I need to find a nice trail in between Sardine and Moose loop.

Wednesdays during the summer Grandma LouLou does craft day. This particular day we went to Layton Park and fed the ducks, climbed trees, and had a picnic. 



What a busy week! We are so blessed!

 

No comments: