We have loved our trips to Huntington, this year was no different! The first day we got there Matts brother Spencer was there with his little boat that he built. A couple people went out for a ride.
It is so nice for the kids to get to be together doing the things that they love!
Really the love just being together.
This was the first year we walked around the lake. I think it was about 3 miles, all the kids did great. We did end up with Viv on our shoulders toward the end of the walk.
We always enjoy the amazing sunset at Huntington.
On our walk Wesley and Colton picked up a baby bird. Unfortunately we didn't realize they had it until we were already back and they couldn't remember exactly where they picked it up, so we couldn't take it back. We put it back where they think they found it. We are going to say the mom found it and it is doing well.
These kids really could live on the water! Bensen, Vivian, and Branson loved the tube this year!
We drove into town to this cute little restaurant I don't remember the name, but it was good.
Wes caught a crawdad.
The guys all went Golfing. Mike says it was fun, and it looks like the coarse was a little tricky.
We had a great time, I'm grateful I get to spend time with my family.

















No comments:
Post a Comment