Saturday, June 20, 2020

Happy Birthday Jaycee!

We started celebrating on Sunday with Mike's family.
When we got home I was in my office and looked out my window and saw sweet Viv out saying prayer. How sweet is she?
We started the day off with opening present!

Jaycee wanted to go boating with her cousins, but it was too cold this weekend. So we went to Joys heated pool instead.



Later that night she had some of her friends from Highmark come over and play games.
Her friends decided to walk home at the end of the night, I felt bad that they were walking, so we chased them down and walked them home. I didn't know where they lived, we ended up walking all the way over to Cosher Hill. I would have felt terrible had I let them walk home. They had no idea where they were going. I would have been mad had Jaycee tried to walk home from one of their houses that late with just one other person. What were they thinking?

It is hard to believe that Jaycee is a teenager! She loves being in the water doing anything, she is the first one in and last one out, no matter where we go. She likes to play soccer and basketball. She works so hard at school, and has good grades. She likes playing night games and watching movies with her cousins. She is the best big sister and takes care of everybody. 
A couple of days after her birthday she had her friends that go to Sunset come over to play night games. It was nice for her to be able see them, the hardest part about going to Highmark was not being with a lot of her friends. 
I think she had a great birthday!


No comments: