Monday, September 14, 2020

First Days of School

Jaycee started school on the 18th of August. I actually think she was kind of excited and I don't think there were any tears this year!
Wesley and Bensen started on the 26th of August. Viv was pretty sad that she was losing her playmates to school. She refused to give Wesley a hug goodbye, so Bensen did! I think they were both excited to go to school. This is the first year I didn't drive down to the school to walk them to their classes. In fact I have no idea where there classes are. I had Wesley walk Bensen to class and pick him up after. They both had great first days.
Viv started Preschool with Mrs. Mandy on the 14th of September. She was so excited, and ready for school!
Here is to a great school year that they get to attend in person! Fingers crossed!















 

No comments: