Our last day. We got up and got ready for the day. Viv had perfect lake hair today. We got in some fun time on the water. I made Bensen ride the water wienie, he pretty much hated it, just because I made him do it. Vivian on the other hand loved it!
Wesley caught another frog.
He also cut his eye open knee boarding. We talked to everyone and decided we were ready to pack up and go home. We packed up and were ready to leave around 6.
We stopped at Stan's for dinner. It was delicious as always.
The kids slept, which was nice.
Wes woke up in Price bleeding all over the place, I guess Bensen had accidentally hit him in his eye while they were sleeping, so we went into the gas station to clean him up.
It was nice leaving later in the vs waking up cleaning up and driving all day.
We got home pretty late.
We had a great trip. We love Lake Powell!



No comments:
Post a Comment