Wednesday, July 4, 2018

California Trip Day 7-California Adventure

We woke up early and had breakfast and headed to California Adventure. We hurried to the Cars Ride. Halfway through the line Bensen was crying and was pretty upset, he didn't want to ride, so Mike met us at the end of the line and took him. I think he would have liked it. It was pretty fun.
We used the line swap, so while Mike went on Cars with Jaycee and Wesley I took the littles over to a dancing car ride.
Then we went to go on Guardians of the Galaxy, Mike took the older kids, Wesley really didn't want to go, but I talked him into it. I took the little ones over to Bugs Land and rode some rides. Wesley hated the ride! So it was just me and Jaycee went again. I loved it!
We all loved Toy Story.



Me and Jaycee rode the Incredicoaster and loved it. 
We couldn't talk Wesley into going on that one.
We all like Ariel (we had a little scare and lost Bensen for a minute, he decide to get in line without the rest of us), Monsters Inc, and Soaring California.
While Bensen and Vivian took a little nap Mike took Jaycee and Wesley on the Grizzle River run. They liked it.
When we got back to the hotel Mike took Jaycee and Wesley swimming. I tried to get Vivian and Bensen to go to sleep, but then fireworks started. It wasn't even dark yet. They started around 8. It was pretty amazing. We watched them from our room on the 9th floor. They were everywhere! And didn't stop. We ended up putting everyone in bed and we all fell asleep watching the fireworks.

No comments: