We were able to go to Bear Lake this week. Trevor and Katie got a condo for 8 days! We went for the first couple of days. Spencer and Heather came up the same days as us.
We had a blast!
Spencer had brought up his boat, the kids loved the tube!
Me and Viv loved the shade tent. :)
It was really fun just hanging out on the beach.
Bear Lake is such a beautiful lake, and the beach is the best for little kids.
Whitley and Bensen played so well together, which is awesome because they don't usually get along all that well.
The next day we went to Bloomington Lake, which was a totally different kind of beautiful!
Once again me and Viv tried to keep to the shade.
Jaycee and Wesley liked the rope swing.
The water was pretty cold and I think it took them by surprise. When Wes went off the rope swing I was a little worried I was going to have to go in and save him...but he made it. Thank goodness!
When the kids were done playing in the water we drove back down the canyon a ways and stopped to have a picnic.
It was so pretty everywhere.
I love getting to spend time with my siblings and their families.
I'm so blessed to have them all so close. They really are my most favorite people!















No comments:
Post a Comment