Soccer started on the 7th of April. The kids have loved playing.
We had to really talk Wesley into playing, he didn't want to because it gives him a side ache. Poor thing is going to have my lung capacity. :(
Jaycee is playing on a 3rd/4th grade team and Amber is her coach. She loves it. They play at the same time most weeks and I didn't get a picture of Jaycee. I'll have to take my camera to the next game.
Jaycee also had her second piano recital on the 7th. That's why I didn't get a picture of her first game, she missed it because of the recital. It's hard to believe that she has been playing for a year and a half. She did a great job, had both her songs memorized and everything.
A scary side note: My dad had a heart attack the weekend before the recital. He was with Amber and my mom at Costco when he started to have chest pain. They got him to the hospital pretty quick. He has been traveling quite a bit. My parents went with Amber to Disneyland and then the next week they went to Nauvoo with Jaime's family. Driving both times. They think he got a blood clot from all the time in the car, that caused the heart attack. Good news is there was no terrible damage to his heart and he is feeling much better now.
We are so ready for Vivian to show up. I have been doing everything I can think of to make her come early. It's not looking good. At my last appointment my doctor told me my cervix was unfavorable. I'm trying not to take offense to that. I really wanted to try to go into labor on my own this time, but I don't think I'm going to make it. I have been worried about getting an epidural because my last two were not great. My doctor told me the best anesthesiologists last week is the last week of April. So I think I'm going to schedule. I can do the 26th or the 29th, with her telling me my cervix is unfavorable I'm thinking of going on the 26th. We shall see.
Me and Jaime had some fun and made these cute onesies for Vivian. They turned out pretty cute. Come on Baby, we are ready for you.
No comments:
Post a Comment