For FHE the Monday before Halloween we decided to carve our pumpkins...the pumpkins out of our garden!
Wesley started asking to carve them at the beginning of October. I kept telling him they would be really gross by Halloween if we carved them that early.
Bensen wanted in on the fun so he started off with coloring his pumpkin.
That didn't last very long. Once he saw what the older two were doing he wanted in on the fun.
So he had fun poking holes in every body's pumpkins!
It kept him entertained for a long time.
They all did such a great job!
I sure love these kids of mine.
A couple days later we had our ward Halloween party.
There were a lot of yummy soups to chose from, salad, rolls and doughnuts. Yum. Then the kids got to go play games that the youth were running. They had all sorts of fun games set up for them. The kids loved it!
Then on Thursday the younger kids got to do a costume parade.
Brody even wore his skeleton costume.
Wesley forgot to put his jacket on so he looks like a half skeleton...oh well, he had fun.
After the parade I got to go back to Wesley's class and help with their Halloween party! I played charades with the kids. It was fun, the kids were pretty creative.
Ok, know I'm ready for Halloween. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment