Sunday, May 10, 2015

Happy Mothers Day!

Happy Mothers Day!
 I am so grateful to be a mom! I love my kids with all my heart and I am truly blessed to have them. I am also so grateful for my mom and all that she has done for me and continues to do for me. She is a great example of perseverance and long suffering. With everything she has been through she continues to keep a positive out look and I think she's pretty amazing!
I am also grateful for Mikes mom and all that she does for us.  She raised an amazing son. She loves with her whole heart and is pretty much the nicest person in the world. 
I know I say this a lot, but I am truly blessed. :)
I was also able to get my Young Womanhood Medallion on mothers day.  I never received it in my youth. Then in Hooper, while I served in the YW, I came pretty close, then we moved.  I was called into the YW's shortly after moving into our new house, almost a year ago, I was determined to get it. I only had a few thing to finish up and reread the Book of Mormon.  I love the young women's program and I know that it helps the girls become the best they can be and prepares them to be good wives and mothers.  It helps them learn to set goals and attain them.  It really is an inspired program and I love being a part of it.  Now I am going to work on getting my Honor Bee. To get that I need 40 hours of helping someone else get their medallion and reread the Book of Mormon. I want that Bee! 
I loved what the kids brought home from church. Wesley know me so well. I love that he thinks I am 40 and that I make really good peas. 

No comments: