Thursday, September 4, 2014

School


Jaycee is loving school.  Every other year starting school has been a nightmare! She usually has major anxiety about it.  This year she has had no problems! I was really worried when we found out the niether Mae or Paige were going to be in her class. Well, I worried for nothing.  She did start getting homework, but so far it is not too bad.
We loved the temple so much, that when we had the opporunity to go back, we jumped on it.
 We went with Amber's family and Grandma and Grandpa Bailey. Jaycee didn't come with us this time, she was at a church class party.

 Wesleys first day of Preschool was on September 2! He has only been 2 days, but he loves it.
 Brody is in his class.  His teachers name is Miss Julie.


 Oh my goodness, Bensen has been busy this week.  I guess you could say he is doing his own kind of school.  He got a tooth, learned to crawl and to sit up! He is all over the place now. He really likes to make it to the tile. Getting teeth is hard business!  We had several sleepless nights, and a couple sad days. Hopefully the rest of his teeth are a little nicer to him.
This is how I found him yesterday.  I put him down for about a minute, came back in the room and he was out!  He is so cute.


No comments: