I know I say this every time I post, but time is going by so fast! I'm having a hard time keeping up. Jaycee is loving soccer, and she is doing so good! It's like night and day from last season. Abbie, Ellie, Mae, and Paige are all on the team, and they are all doing so good. They only have one boy on their team and he has only played with them half the time. So they like to do girl power cheers...it's pretty cute. The other day they played a team of all boys, one of the boys said "Girls are so hard to play!" That made their day.
The house is moving right along. We have some exterior, the brick is finished and they have started the stucco.
We finished up the tile last week.
There was so much tile! Luckily we have amazing families who were a huge help! We couldn't have done it without them. Well, we could have, but it would have taken a lot longer and it wouldn't look half as good. :)
The finish guy has been there for about a week. All the door upstairs have been hung, most of the moldings are up. It's exciting seeing everything come together.
We had such a good Easter. For the week before Easter we found a fun thing in the Friend to try. We read scriptures about Jesus, and listened to primary songs. Then the kids found the right picture to go along with the story. It was fun, and I think the kids got something out of it...hopefully.
I am so grateful for my Savior, for the atonement, and for the resurrection. There is a video going around called "Because of Him". It is really good. Because of Him I can have my family, my freedom, and everything...really.
I'm so grateful for the gospel, and don't want to image my life without it, or without these three. I am so blessed.
Look at that handsome boy!
The kids had fun with Easter egg hunts, they had three this year. They are so lucky to have family so close together. I love how much they love each other.
This is the South Weber hunt, with some of the Borgstrom and Bailey cousins.
The Borgstrom hunt.
The Bailey hunt.
I don't remember ever getting as much candy as these kids do! I was telling Mike the other day that when I was a kid we hid boiled eggs, not candy filled eggs, and we loved it. We would hide them over and over again...I don't remember ever eating the eggs though. :) Know I have to figure out what to do with all this candy, the kids have been bouncing off the walls since Sunday. And it's not doing me any good either!
Happy Easter!
1 comment:
Wow your house is so close! I need to see it, and I still need to meet that handsome man!
Post a Comment