Tuesday, September 25, 2012

Fall!

If there is anything I like more then rain, it's fall! Especially fall leaves. Yesterday for FHE we took the kids up to Snow Basin., then to Applebees. It was so beautiful.
Since we were going up to the mountains I thought it would be a good idea to take some pictures of Wes because he turns 3 next week! He took a nap and everything, I thought we were golden...NOT! :) As I have mentioned before Wesley is not the easiest subject to take pictures of.  The backgrounds are beautiful and he's still pretty cute, even if he's not smiling. Oh and I haven't had time to edit any of these.  With that said, here they are.


 They are funny.



 This is right after my camera hit him in the head. There was a bike coming and I went to get him out of the way and my camera got him.


 The funny thing is he really is trying to smile.
 He's given up at this point.
 I still thought I'd try for a couple more.
 This one is so close.  Whoever thought it was a good idea to say "cheese" was crazy.

I wish I had Jaycee ready for pictures, she's always in the mood for some pictures.

 She was a really good helper. She tried her best to get Wesley to smile.

 I did catch a few smiles from him.
 He smiled really good when Mike was holding him.


 Jaycee is so funny, she loves getting her picture taken.

The leaves were so pretty.  We are hoping to get back up there this week and take some family photos. We'll see how that turns out.  Happy Fall everybody!
  Photobucket

No comments: