Friday, July 6, 2012

Our Motorhome

Mikes Grandpa Fowles gave us his old 1975 motor home a few months before he died.  Mike has spent some time trying to get it working and up to par so we can take it out camping.




 Last fall I spent some time on the inside, working on recovering the cushions and making drapes, washing the walls and ceiling. Mike put in new floors. Lately I've been scrubbing the oven and fridge.  I still need to clean the cab, the easy stuff I'm putting off.  Well, last week he took it in and it passed emissions and safety. Hallelujah! I was a little worried that I spent so much time on the inside before we new if it would run.  So I'm glad it wasn't all for nothing!  We are excited to try it out!




Photobucket

1 comment:

E's Mommy said...

Looks great you guys! Have fun on your first road trip in it as a family. I can't wait to hear all about it.