Saturday, January 7, 2012

Happy New Year!

Between Christmas and New Years we spend time with Mikes family because Drew is in town. We went to the Tree House Museum.
I love the faces she pulls, she's so funny.
Yee haw!
Giddy Up!

Their works of art.
We went to a couple of movies, played games.  Fun times.

We had some crappy things happen to us this year, my mom's cancer, my miscarriage, being on clomid for 8 months (crappy for me, crappy for everybody).  I felt like I was going crazy, but we were also very blessed.  We are alive, for the most part healthy, we have a home, Mike has a job, we have two beautiful kids, our testimonies, and much more.


They are so cute!

I love Wesley's face in this one.
I'm looking forward to this year and all that it will bring. Bring it on 2012!

1 comment:

E's Mommy said...

I'm sorry to hear you had a miscarriage. I know how hard that can be. Looks like you partied it up to ring in the new year. Wesley's face is super cute in the last photo. He looks very happy.