Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Happy Anniversary to Us!

Well, we made it 6 years! I am more in love with Mike now then I ever have been. He is so thoughtful and loving. He is an amazing Dad. He takes good care of his family, and we would be completely lost without him. I love you Mike, I think your the bee's knee's!
Mike gives the best gifts! This year for our anniversary he gave me my blog! In book form! It is amazing. I've been telling him I feel bad because I never scrapbook. He kept telling me "Just keep up on the blog." Which I didn't feel like it was the same thing, but now I do.  I've been trying to get Mike to write in his journal for awhile now.  He always says that I write and that's good enough.  I don't agree. Anyway throughout the book in bold he added what he thought and felt. I loved hearing his point of view on things. Especially his thoughts on when the kids were born and when his grandpa died. He took the book back to 2006 starting with our wedding. I didn't start blogging until May of 2008.  So the first year and a half was all him, and it is so good.  He also had to do the last little bit, because I fell behind.
That is why my blogging has become more informative.
So in conclusion Mike your the best and I love you!

1 comment:

E's Mommy said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! I hope your day is amazing.