Wednesday, December 14, 2011

So behind! Happy Halloween!

I've been trying to upload pictures for months. I finally have it all figured out. So here are some pictures of October.  Jaycee had her first field trip.  We went to Black Island Farms.  It also just happened to land on Mikes birthday.  
 So happy birthday Mike! 
 They loved the big slides.
 This is just so you know I was there.
 Mikes Reese's cake.  Jaycee really enjoyed eating helping me make it. Notice the chocolate on her teeth.
 I think Mike liked it too.
I surprised Mike with a little party at Toads Fun Center.  No kids allowed, we had a blast.  I just have to put it on record that I am the laser tag champion, led my team to victory!
The Bailey Cousins
No Halloween party is complete with out a train ride :)
Sista's and Mom


Look at the determination in there faces...that's what I'm talking about.  We are all about the candy.
Now, on to November.  Hopefully I can catch up before December is over.
Photobucket

3 comments:

E's Mommy said...

Don't feel bad about being behind. Sometimes I think I don't post enough for all our family. Your mom looks good in the photos. How is she feeling?

Chelsea said...

She just got out of the hospital last week. She's tired and weak and hates having people take care of her. She says she's to old to be Babysat. So far all her test have been good and she is scheduled to get her port taken out tomorrow.
Thanks for asking. I hope your mom is doing well, and your whole family. How are you liking your house?

E's Mommy said...

I'm so glad she's doing better. My mom is now in remission. She gets to have her reconnection surgery next month and can hardly wait. She's so ready to get rid of the bag she's had for the past year.

We are loving our home. We are just renting for now. We have the option to buy later on if we want. We're still figuring all that out. We have great neighbors. Everyone seems to look out for each other.

Enjoy your Christmas holiday. Talk to you soon.

Heather