Friday, November 11, 2011

Christmas Already...

I know it's not even Thanksgiving yet.  I'm just planning ahead. :) These next couple of months get crazy, not that's one less thing to think about.
Since I wrote last Mike had a birthday.  Then there was Halloween, which was perfect.  Everything about Halloween was awesome, the weather was especially awesome!
This last week we have all been sick! BOo.  Jaycee hated missing school and church.  Wesley loved having her home.
Photobucket

1 comment:

E's Mommy said...

Chelsea I love your new family photo. Jaycee's smile made me giggle and smile myself. We need to do a new family photo soon too. Where did you guys have this done? I love the woodsy look.

I've been thinking of your mom a lot. How is she doing? Was she able to get her final treatment? I sure hope so. Nothing's more crappy than to be sick over the holidays.

Please tell Mike and your cute kiddo's that we said hello.