I've been wanting to decorate Jaycee's room for a long time. I knew exactly what I wanted. Jaycee didn't exactly agree with me, so I did end up changing the bedding I was going to get. It still matched with the other things I wanted to do and it is her room after all. She has been begging for an owl bed. So that's what we did. Here are a couple before pictures. We really hadn't done much but hang her name and the cross stitched fairies.
Here's the bed Mike made right after I painted it. The night stand is one I had when I was little, just added a little paint.
And the finished project.
It turned out better then I had imagined and Jaycee loves it!
I painted the bigger tree. The smaller tree and all the owls and other things are stickers. I got them at Target, so worth the money. They were easy to put up and the best thing about them is you can remove them and put them somewhere else easy. Not like vinyl.
Now the only room I have let is mine. I have found several things I want for it, either they were to expensive or I couldn't fit it in my car to bring home. In California at Old San Diego there was a guy selling watercolors with dried flowers in old frames. They were beautiful but big and our car was already really stuffed! I'm so sad I wasn't able to get one, they were a really good deal too! :( If he had been in Utah I would have bought several.

No comments:
Post a Comment