Friday, April 1, 2011

Gardening!

We are pretty excited about our garden this year. We didn't have one last year, lucky we had a neighbor who shared some of thier goods with us. I didn't think I would miss it as much as I did. Here's the plan for this year. We are a little behind on planting some of our stuff, but I think we will be ok. We are going to try canning some spaghetti sauce, salsa, potatoes, tomatoes and maybe rhubarb. I'm also going to dry some of my own herbs...never done that before, so it should interesting. I guess I've never canned veggies before either, so that also should be interesting!

1 comment:

E's Mommy said...

You guys are such great planners. Your garden is going to be amazing! I'm wishing we had a yard to do a garden in again. I'm thinking of doing container gardening on our deck but still not sure. Good luck with your planting.