Thursday, January 27, 2011

Classic Fun Center...

it's what fun is??? Or is that Lagoon. Anyway my sister-in-law Sarah had been telling me to go to Classic for a while, and I just thought it sounded like a lot of work for me. So we hadn't gone. Then she had her daughters birthday party their and invited us along. Jaycee had so much fun!
We were there for a little over 2 hours and she cried when we left.
Mike's brother and his family came back into town unexpectedly this week so we decide to try Classic again. This time Wesley came along. Which was a little bit more work for me, but he had almost as much fun a Jaycee so it was well worth it. It was so fun to see Jaycee playing with her cousins. They have a Jungle gym, bounce houses, arcade games and ofcourse the skating rink which the kids ride their scooters or bikes on. Wesley even got in on the scooter action. This time we stayed for almost 6 hour!
Jaycee cried again when we left but this time I think it was because she was so tired!

3 comments:

E's Mommy said...

Hi Chelsea. That looks like a ton of fun. Where is this place located?? I haven't been to a "classic" anything since way back when...not since Jon and I first dated.

Chelsea said...

Its over in Layton by Walmart and Sam's Club. During the day from 10-5 they have a mom's club (as long as it's not a davis county holiday)It's 7.50 for kids and adults are free. I have found coupons so you pay the age of the child. But thats for everything, bounce houses, jungle gym, 10 arcade tokens and the skating rink. Lots of fun. Im sure Emily would love it!:)

E's Mommy said...

Thanks for the info. We'll be going there for sure. I love your new 2010 photo slide. Your kiddo's are getting so big. Can you believe our girls will be 4 soon! Holy Cow! I changed our blog address. You have to go to andheavensaidyes.blogspot now to see it. I wanted to email you but couldn't remember your email. Hope you guys are all doing well.