We all got hair cuts last week, Wesley's was getting quite long and hard to handle! Jaycee's was hard to comb through, Mike's wasn't that bad but since the rest of us were getting them done...why not? If he hadn't gone with us he would have had to go within the next week or two. And I am always looking for a change. I don't have any after pictures yet. Mikes been out of town and we really haven't done anything but stay home. So no after pictures...yet. Here are some before pictures.
Here is Mike and Wes. This was a Sunday and the kids were coughing and had runny noses so we stayed home and Mike went to church. So I had time on my hand to get creative with the kids hair.
Wesley is sporting a cute little mohawk.
Here is Mike and Wes. This was a Sunday and the kids were coughing and had runny noses so we stayed home and Mike went to church. So I had time on my hand to get creative with the kids hair.
Wesley is sporting a cute little mohawk.
The best part was his cute little duck tail in back!:)
Jaycee's hair we did straight for the first time.
It is sooo long!
We left hers pretty much the same, just a trim.
Not much else to report.
No comments:
Post a Comment