Well, so much for July going by slower!! Not that I've been doing anything really productive. We got an offer on our house on the 20th! We are hoping all goes well and they go through with it, we are still waiting for an appraisal. Which was supposed to happen sometime this week, we'll see. We are staying optimistic. We've been packing up some of our stuff that we never use, like everything in the basement and garage. Anyway, not much is happening with us other then the whole house thing. I can't believe how fast this summer is going by. It's already August, how crazy is that! I am now almost 30 weeks pregnant, so 9 weeks left, since my Dr. said we could go at least one week early. We still don't have a name picked out. Maybe that is something we should start working on.
1 comment:
Chelsea...I just found out today in chruch that you guys moved. I'm happy and sad all at the same time. You and Mike have been awesome and have meant so much to us. We will miss you tons! Let us know how things go and be sure to post lots of pictures of Jaycee and the new little guy. Can't wait to see him. Good luck with everything.
Heather
Post a Comment