Our First Easter 2006

Happy Easter everyone. I love Easter. Getting together with family, having egg hunts. For those of you who don't know, I'm pregnant. I've been trying to figure out a cute way to tell people and I just can't think of anything. I am 14 weeks and have been extremely sick. Extremely sick for me anyway. So now I'm going to brag about how wonderful my husband is...since I've been sick Mike does a lot of extra stuff, like clean, cook and go grocery shopping. So he went shopping last night at like 9:00 pm. He got all the Easter stuff, he even put Jaycee's Easter basket together (outfit included). He did such a good job. All this was at the end of the day, earlier that same day he installed a new water heater. He is amazing. I sure am lucky! Love you Mike:)
2 comments:
I'm so excited for you guys!! Jaycee will be so lucky to have a little brother or sister. Let me know if you need anything. Have a wonderful Easter holiday as a family.
Heather
Yeah!!! Congrats! Hope you are doing a little better with this pregnancy. Can't wait to hear what it is. Hope you are doing well.
Post a Comment