So today at work I had to regulate!! Let me start at the beginning. So for some odd reason kids love to fight in front of the attendance office? I'm not exactly sure why? They must not know that there is a camera in that area because all the fights are caught on tape. Anyway, about two months ago there was a fight between these two huge kids. I mean these kids were monstrously big!! I was a little caught off guard, I ran back into the hall to find an administrator, which there were none back there. So I just kind of sat there and watched. Then this very pregnant teacher comes up and stopped the fight! I was very impressed, and felt pretty stupid at the same time because I just hid out in my office and did nothing.
So today this little girl started screaming and pushing this other little girl, then she moved on to another little girl. They were swinging at each other and pushing! (I don't actually think anyone made any contact)But I'll have you know I walked out of my office and stopped the fight! I had to grab the one girl 3 times! Because she kept getting away from me. And the best part is, my whole heroic deed was on camera, so I got to watch it. Pretty fun. The girl that started the fight was not as impressed that the whole thing was on camera, she of course was suspended.
Lucky for me they were just tiny little girls and the one that started it didn't seem too mad at me. After all was said and done and she was suspended she had to come sit with me for about twenty minutes waiting for her parents to come get her. She didn't try to hit me or anything, so I took that as a good sign!:)
So that was my crazy day I can't wait to tell Margie! It got the adrenaline pumping, I even started sweating a little bit. So I don't even feel a little bad about sitting on the couch and watching t.v. all night because that's the biggest work out I've had in a while.:) It's just too bad I don't have the video to go along with the story. Oh well.
2 comments:
You go girl! Glad you weren't hurt in the matter though. :)
That is funny. Even funnier the prego lady broke up the other one while you were watching.
lolololol
Post a Comment