Monday, March 23, 2009

Remodeling

Well, we've been doing some remodeling, and I never posted any pictures. Mike has done such a good job on our house so now I'm going to post some of his wonderful work:) And I'm working backwards. The Living room was his last project, then the kitchen. Later I'll post the bathroom, Jaycee's room and the basement.


Notice the molding around the window's and the floor is gone.


I did help a little with the painting. I'm not completely useless:)


The finished living room. I'd been bugging Mike for a shelf forever. He did such a good job!

Now we have nice new moldings!


Now onto the kitchen/hallway. He started off tiling, which we ran all the way down the hallway. The hallway carpet was always dirty!!




Jaycee was so tired of living in a dusty dirty house, she took matters into her own hands.

She even got to help a little with them demo in the kitchen. She followed Mike around, whenever I would let her, coping everything he did. She is such a daddy's girl.

In these pictures, the tile is done and the walls are just waiting for their turn.


The finished kitchen. Only that wall is blue, the rest are the same color as the living room. I failed to take pictures of the rest. Probably because it is never clean enough to take pictures of...

That it for now. Like I said he has done such a good job! Now he's ready to build us a whole new house...right? Now he has fixed every room in the house except for our room, and I think he's planning on doing it within the next month or so. So if you know anyone looking to buy a house send them our way. Our house is practically new now...and we'll give you a good deal:)

4 comments:

E's Mommy said...

Chelsea your blog looks great. I see you have a 3 column blog now too!! Way to go. I love the remodeling pictures. You can always send Mike to our house if he needs a new project. :) I'm sure Jonathan wouldn't mind the help. LOL Maybe then our projects would get done. But don't tell him I said that.

Jaime said...

It looks great! I don't think I've even seen it all done!

Good thing you have Jaycee around to be such a big helper!:)

memoriesinthemaking said...

It all looks so nice and I love the blue. Gorgeous! I need to come see it all in person sometime. We need to plan something.

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

I like the blue kitchen too. It looks awesome.