Sunday, November 30, 2008

Tagged

This tag has been going around for a while, I was starting to think nobody cared what my weird quarks. Luckily Amber wanted to know. So here goes.

1. I hate walking around in bare feet. I keep my socks on until I get in bed. It's especially bad at hotels.

2. I can't stand when things are close together, packed tight. Like when you cook the instant mac & cheese, when you get the noodles out of the microwave and they are all standing to together, looking at you. Fish scales. Or the pictures on the news of the muscles that attack your boat motor. Make me GAG!!

3. I want to have a workshop in my garage where people can come and make ceramics and wood crafts. I would even have a cute little place for the kids!

4. I love to be with my family. This might sound normal to some people, but I know some people think that's weird. I can't imagine not being able to see them. I love having them all so close. I seriously think we should all build houses in the same cul-de-sac. Then we could have our craft night in my little work shop:)

5. I really like to play Nintendo. I haven't played for a while, I miss it. Me and Mike went and saw the new 007, that made both of us want to play.

6. I love to read. All books.

7. I like having a project to work on. Most of the time I have several projects. Cross stitches, remodeling our house, painting, yard things:) I just wish I was more creative. I usually need a lot of help with my projects.

4 comments:

Heather and Spencer's Growing family said...

Whatever about you wish your more creative........You are amazing!

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

Whats so bad about walking around bare feet? I would be barefeet a lot more if my darned feet wouldn't get soo cold!
Also, tried to get you to buy the house in my back yard! Hello.
:]

Jaime said...

Macaroni "all standing together, looking at you." Wha?? I've never heard that before, although it's eerily similar to my description of spiders...

Sharee said...

I like a good project, I just seem to never finish them!! We bought an old house and have been doing some updating butI always feel like I am in the middle of a project.