Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Breaking Dawn

I have to say, I love the Twilight Series! I read Breaking Dawn in 3 days! Thats 750 pages in 3 days. It was my least favorite of the 4 books, but I still loved it. I can't wait untill she writes Edwards book, Midnight Sun. I also think that she left the book open for more books about different people. Im pretty sad that its over, so I hope that she writes more. That's all Im going to say about that.

Photobucket

4 comments:

Jaime said...

I haven't read any of them. I have been told by a few people that love that series, that her book "The Host" is just as good or better.
I wouldn't know, just what I've heard...

Chelsea said...

I liked the host too. But I liked Twilight better.

Amber Bailey Stevenson said...

I'm half way done, and have my predictions. I am really liking Leia, especially because she doesn't like Bells...because I don't really like Bella. I do like the name Bella, and would like to name a kid that, but now I can't because I don't want people to think I named them after her!
Grrrr

Sharee said...

I really liked Breaking Dawn. I think it took me 3 days to read it, of course during naptimes and bedtime. I am doing good! It is fun to see that you married Mike and Jaycee is so so pretty! Obviously I didn't marry Dave although he lives in my ward/nieghborhood... funny huh? He never comes to church though, but his wife does and she introduced herself to me one Sunday and she seems really nice and cute.