Everyone is probably sick to death of seeing anymore bike rides, but apparently that is all we do anymore. Me and Jaime went and rode Sardine on Thursday. It was fun, but there were so many bugs! I was covered in them, I really should take glasses.
On Friday me and Mike went and rode a new trail up at Snow Basin. It was supposed to be like Spork. It is a good high school loop. It was fun, until the rain came. We got poured on! Mikes bike broke, the derailer fell off. So he was walking his bike. I decided to ride ahead to get out of the rain. Well, I made a wrong turn and was headed down to Old Snow Basin road. In my defense we had never ridden this trail before, by the time I realized I was going the wrong way and got turned around I didn't end up being that far in front of Mike. He is a fast walker!
We had Conference weekend, which is always good. Spending time with family, eating good food, listening and learning, and we got to hold Maverick!
We went to an Escape room with Jaime, Matt, Cynthia and Ryan. It was fun, and we were able to escape!
No comments:
Post a Comment