On Saturday August 2nd we started the day early with Wesley and Luke in the South Weber days pickleball tournament. They didn’t win much, but I think they still had fun! Then we went and floated the Weber river. We have never done that before! It was so fun! Most of us liked it, for those that didn’t love it we stopped at Taggarts after and got some yummy desserts to try! For dinner we tried some Colombian food with our Taste Bud friends. 😊It was pretty good.
I added the picture of the hawk that has swooped down on Penny several times.
We got to meet Maverick on the 3rd.
The 4th was the dinner for South Weber days. Bensen and Landon were so cute! Landon was loving sitting next to Bensen. Wesley won some air pods this year!
On the 9th, we took Wesley up to North Fork for a bike ride. He liked this one better than Sardine, so do I.
On Sunday both of our parent were out of town so we invited those that were around to come to our house for dinner. The hawk tried to steal Penny again!
On August 12 I took Bensen and Viv to Lagoon a Beach. I tried to get Wesley and Jaycee to come, but they refused, so I said fine! Clean the house then! And I left. I even bought Bensen and Viv Dip-n-Dots so Jaycee and Wesley would be sad they didn't come with us. It didn't really work. The only sad one was Mike. He says he has never tried Dip-n-Dots.
Me and Mike rode Sardine on the 13th. Mike goes riding somewhere about 3-4 times a week, now that I have a peddle assist bike, occasionally I join him. I got my bike about a month ago, mostly because of my Achilles, anyway I love it! It makes riding so much more enjoyable for me and I feel like I still get a pretty good work out in. I try to keep my heart rate between 130-150. This bike has been perfect, I just adjust the gear and the amount of peddle assist to stay in that range. When I get into the 160’s I get pretty asthmatic. We had a pretty good ride!
This months temple trip was to Syracuse again on the 16th. I am so grateful Mike takes the time to take these kids to the temple. He is pretty great!
No comments:
Post a Comment