Friday, April 11, 2025

Stupid Achilles!

๐Ÿ˜ซI guess you could say I am unlucky! I tore my other Achilles playing indoor soccer on Tuesday and had it repaired on Thursday. Lucky for me the block held strong and I was able to go watch Jaycee play for senior night on Friday. The block has since worn off, and it is everything I remember it being! ๐Ÿ˜ซ
The funny thing is I really thought someone kicked me, you would think since this was the second time it happened I would know! There was this one lady that had kick me several times that game.  I had my back to everyone trying to get the ball from the goalie. I pushed off to make my move and BAM! I'm on the ground. I yelled "Are you kidding me!" I was sure that lady came up and kick me! Amber came up and said "No one touched you." Then I really started to freak out because I knew it was my Achilles. A lady on the other team kept saying "I'm pretty sure that was her knee" As I am being carried off, I was like pretty sure it wasn't! I wasn't in the best mood. My parents drove me to the hospital. I cried the whole way there, not necessarily from physical pain but I was mentally breaking down! When we got to the hospital Mike was already there! That was a big relief and helped calm me down. He is the best! Last time I tore it he couldn't come, because the kids were too young to leave alone. 
I don't recommend tearing an Achilles to anyone...just don't do it!
I am back blogging, so I adding pictures of when I got my stitches out, which wasn't until April 23rd.
Before the storm!
After๐Ÿ˜–









Ouch!๐Ÿ˜–

No comments: