I had a birthday! I got some of my favorite things!
March’s Friday hikes with Mike. We only got in one hike this month. The kids were down with their tonsils at the beginning of the month, then Mike was in St. George with Jaycee for lacrosse. We hiked, then the next week I had a headache. I picked Antelope Island, because the hikes Mike wanted to do were so far away…I didn’t realize it would take us an hour to get out there! It wasn’t like the hikes we usually do it was more like a long stroll. By the time we got back to the car we had done about 7 miles. The whole time I was thinking we should have brought our bikes! Maybe next time.
We had an awesome stake activity for adults. It was a night in New York. It was amazing. There were food stands, pizza, pretzels, ice cream and more. Then some shared their talents, it was really amazing!
The kids walked home from church. They are so cute!
Wesley and Brody had a few laser treatments. Timeless was doing some training. Lucky boys.
It was a pretty good month.
No comments:
Post a Comment