What a year! We started the night out with the Borgstrom side of the family, with some good food and company! Then we ended the night at Trevor and Katie's with more good food and games! We are so blessed to be surrounded by family. My kids don't know how good they have it!
This year for our anniversary we stayed in Salt Lake at the Anniversary Inn in the Gold Rush room. We had so much fun at the Immersive Gamebox. You wear these hats and play interactive games in a little box room. I think we will bring the kids back, they would love it! We also caught a JK Studios improve show, they are the old cast of Studio C. It was fun! Since we were down in Provo for the show, we stopped and ate at Bajio's! My absolute favorite, unfortunately the only one open is in Orem. We also went and saws Bridal Falls. It was beautiful.
Mike is so good at planning things! I suck at it...honestly planning things really never crosses my mind! We are celebrating 19 years! Life has worked out better then I could have ever planned and it is all because I married Mike! He really is the best.






No comments:
Post a Comment