Monday, October 31, 2022

October

Happy birthday to Mike! We went to Red Robin to Celebrate. We are so lucky to have Mike! He is the best!
We love going to Joys for some puppy time, they are so cute!
Football season came to an end. We were a little worried about this season, Wesley was put on the B team, most of his friends were on the A team. I don't think it had anything to do with his abilities, and honestly I was pretty mad. But it ended up being a good experience. He was able to get a lot of playing time on offense and defense. They threw it to him several times a game and he was able to score some touchdowns, which was exciting. The even won the championship!
Me and Mike did some mountain biking. We really liked the Spork Trail in North Fork. It was especially awesome in the fall with all the fall leaves.
Our garden did great this year, we canned a lot of salsa. Yum!
This years Halloween costumes were some of my favorite! We had so much fun with them. I have wanted to do ghosts for a long time. I started letting the kids watch The Ghostbusters Cartoon in August. So Bensen was excited to be a Ghostbuster. Getting him on board is the hardest part.  I even downloaded the theme song and we played it when we enter parties, and while we were Trick of Treating. It really was a fun year. We will probably use these costumes again!


















 

No comments: