Tuesday, May 31, 2022

May Catch Up

Happy Mothers Day! I am so grateful to be a mom. I struggle somedays, and can be the most inpatient person in the world, I am glad they put up with me! I am so grateful for my mom and my mother in law. They are both great examples of good mothers. They are both so different, but both amazing!

Of course more sports. Jaycee is finishing up soccer and track. She has decided to be done with comp soccer. It was a hard decision, but I think she made the right choice. She also played in a basketball tournament  with some of the girls from the high school team. They played down in Salt Lake, and did pretty good considering they had no subs. Wesley also finished up lacrosse his team won the big tournament! He also tried some 7 on 7 football, which he really liked.





We got to tour the traveling Old Testiment temple. We really enjoyed that.





Wesley's egg survived the egg drop! He put it inside of a nerf football. So far we are 2 for 2 on egg drops.


Wesley graduated from the NOVA (DARE) program. He was one of 7, and the only boy, who earned the NOVA coin. One of the challenges was you had to have no screens for a week. I think that is where they lost everybody.

Bensen and Vivian got to do some modeling for the jewelry company I work for. Aren't they the cutest?







Bring on Summer!

No comments: