Monday, January 24, 2022

Bensen

Bensen turned 8! This is a big one. On the Bailey's side of the family this is the last year he will get a party, he also gets to get baptized! He has to wait until March because Jaycee has a soccer tournament the first week in February.
First he got to celebrate with the Borgstroms. Aunt Sarah made him a fruit pizza cake. He loved it. Elsie's birthday is two days before his so they get to celebrate together.


On his birthday he got waffles for breakfast, then he opened presents before everyone headed off to school.

After school we went to Urban Air. The kids love this place. Again a place on the Get Out pass so we usually only go once a year.


After Urban Air we ended up at Pizza Pie Cafe. 

Bensen loves Legos. These Mario Legos and pretty fun. He was pretty excited to get Bowsers ship.
The Sunday after his birthday we celebrated with the Baileys. He wanted a Link cake but I couldn't find any Link toys to put on top, so I made this bigfoot cake topper. When I was finished I realized I could have just made him a Link cake topper...oh well, maybe next year.

Happy Birthday Bensen! We sure love you. 
 

No comments: