I turned 39! I remember 40 being old, I don't feel old. I had a great day! It started off with a strawberry fritter and hash browns from Sill's. After breakfast I got in the bathtub and relaxed for a bit. Then we headed to Logan for Wesley's first Lacrosse game. He didn't get a lot of minutes in the game, but I think he did pretty good in the time he got!
Later we went to Tucanos Brazilian Grill with Amber, Tyson, and my parents. It was delicious! Then we went over to Amber and Tyson's and played a couple of board games.
It was a great day!
My family is so sweet and made me feel so special!
I got love notes from Bensen and Vivian, candy from Jaycee and Wesley, and Mike got me rollerblades, geekbits for my quacks game, and a windchime that I love!
It really was a great day!
No comments:
Post a Comment