Wednesday, December 25, 2019

December Catch Up

I wore two shoes for the first time in months on December 3! It was pretty exciting I had to document it.
 This year instead of decorating a gingerbread house we did snowman sugar cookies.
 The kids had fun and we didn't have to try to get anything to stand up!
I made my first ornaments with our laser engraver.
A set with the names of Christ.

 For neighborhood gifts this year I made ornaments with my neighbors last names. That was a bigger job then I thought it was going to be. And I forgot to take pictures of them, but I made some for the kids and remembered to take pictures of most of them. :)


We took our annual family photo in front of the fireplace.

Me and Mike decided to go to the Salt Lake Temple. They are closing it for a couple of years for renovations.
 As always we love getting together with our families and at Christmas time we get together a lot. Lots of parties = lots of fun!


I love this season, and being able to focus more on the Savior and Lighting the World.
I hope the kids remember why we celebrate Christmas.
Christmas morning is always fun, and this year was no different.
 I think I was more excited about this gift then the kids were.

 The kids were so cute this year, all month they were putting gift under the tree. This one was to me from Bensen.
 Around 10 we headed over to my parent house for Christmas breakfast.


Then we went to Mikes and played games for a bit. We got several new games this year and they are all pretty fun.
 Mike is the best gift giver, this year I got a shiplap wall! 
I know we did a lot more during the month of December, but I am back blogging (its actually February 23) and I can't remember what all we did!

No comments: