Saturday, January 18, 2020

January

Happy New year! We started the night off at the Borgstroms playing games, and ended at Trevor and Katies.
 It is hard to believe that it is 2020. That means I graduated from high school almost 20 years ago! That is crazy.
 We made it down to see Grandma Allred. It was a good visit. Look at these cute cousins!
 Jaycee worked so hard and earned her Young Women's Personal Progress Medallion. She has only been in Young Women's for a year, so that was pretty impressive! She earned it with 4 of her cousins, Mae had to leave before the picture, and her Aunt Jaime.
 Wesley had his 4th grade program. I have to say it was one of the best school programs that I have been too. They sang the cutest songs and did cute little dances. It was fun.
 Me and Mike, mostly Mike, created a Book of Mormon reading chart.
 We were able to go to a Jr. Jazz party at the Vivint Smart Home Arena. We had a lot of fun.
 The kids got face painting, and balloon swords.
 We got pictures with a few Starz players and the Jazz Bear.

 I have been working on some earrings. I made some of them by pouring resin and the others I cut with the engraver.

No comments: