Friday, November 1, 2019

Happy Halloween!

This year our family theme kind of went out the window. Bensen really wanted to be a pumpkin. Vivian wanted to be a witch, so we compromised with a pumpkin witch. I was able to talk Wes into being a pumpkin, and Jaycee was a cat.
I put on a witch hat, Mikes costume never came! I got scammed! He was going to be a guy riding a pumpkin. He ended up with a pumpkin shirt.





We had several parties. The Borgstrom party was about the first time I left the house since my surgery, other then going to the doctor.



The Bailey party was at Joy's again this year.










Mike took the kids to the church party.


What is Halloween without pumpkin carving?

Look at all the toothpicks Viv put in her pumpkin!

This is the first year I stayed home for trick of treaters. Next year I wont feel bad for not staying home, I think like 5 kids came. I will just leave a bowl of candy on the porch.



The kids got so much candy! 
Jaycee went trick of treating with her friends and didn't get home until later so I didn't get a picture of her haul. But she did good!
Happy Halloween!

No comments: